Don’t miss our upcoming event, “The Shift to Digital and its impact on Industrial Real Estate”, which will take place on Thursday, August 19, 2021. Details on how to attend and purchase tickets: https://lnkd.in/gHH6cR4
This event will bring together industry experts to have a casual and interactive chat around technology, upcoming trends in the logistics and industrial market, especially in the context of digital transformation in Vietnam. Are you excited to meet our final list of speakers?
– Mr. David Jackson – CEO of Colliers in Vietnam
– Mr. Luong Quang Thi – Founder and Chairman, ABA Cooltrans
– Ms. Tran Huynh – COO, KCN Vietnam
– Mr. Joseph Lam – Investment Manager, Gaw Capital
and last but not least, our talented moderator, Ms. Hang Do – COO at Scommerce!
100% of ticket sales will be donated to Lotus Charity Foundation to purchase ventilators for Covid-19 patients!
Get ready to mingle, discuss and hear our speakers share their insights on multiple topics such as:
1. Impact of digitization on the industrial and logistics-related segments (cold storage, data centers, last mile logistics, etc.)
2. Current industry obstacles and what they mean for landlords, developers, operators and investors.
3. How to adapt to challenges during the epidemic season.
4. Opportunities for key industry players post-Covid.
We are also very honored to add Canadian Chamber of Commerce Vietnam and HKBAV – Hong Kong Business Association Vietnam as our latest co-hosts!!!
Let’s exchange, connect and contribute to Covid-19 relief efforts during this historic time in Vietnam!
- Time: 15:00 – 16:00 PM (Vietnam Time) | Thursday, 19th Aug, 2021
- Venue: virtual via Zoom
- Hotline: 092 1900 888
In order to attract investors, gain customer trust, enhance financial effectiveness, and achieve a competitive edge, what should businesses do at this moment? The domestic and global real estate industry is entering a promising phase of transformation with a focus on sustainable development. This trend becomes increasingly evident as businesses worldwide seek to accelerate growth rates and maximize profits. ESG is no longer an option; it has become a vital factor for success in the modern business management revolution.
According to Forbes, digital transformation is often seen as the result of “digitally native” companies such as Netflix, Uber and Amazon that have dramatically improved the customer experience of familiar industries. When younger generations enter the market, they are always online and are used to being connected quickly and instantly. This consumer mindset is making the real estate market transform to adapt to the call of the times.