In order toattract investors, gain customer trust, enhance financial effectiveness, andachieve a competitive edge, what should businesses do at this moment? Thedomestic and global real estate industry is entering a promising phase oftransformation with a focus on sustainable development. This trend becomesincreasingly evident as businesses worldwide seek to accelerate growth ratesand maximize profits.
ESG is nolonger an option; it has become a vital factor for success in the modernbusiness management revolution. Join us at the PropTech Vietnam's ESG Forum2023 with the theme "PropTech Sustainability: Catching the Next Wave ofTransformation." Here, we will collectively explore and exchange insightswith experts in project development, real estate investors, startups, andtraditional brokerage firms on the topic of sustainable development for realestate enterprises amidst the ongoing innovation revolution.
🎯 Our Speakers:
Panel 1: Real Estate - The Path to ESG Integration
- Miquel Àngel - Chief of Advisory & Board Member at CL2B Founder of MQL Sustainable & Tourism Services Ltd- ex-GM of Oakwood Worldwide Asia
- Mimi Vu - Partner, RAISE Partners Vietnam
- Ms Ngoc Anh Tran - Partner at Allens
- Moderator: Ms Le Uyen Thao, Deputy CEO, Brain Hub
Panel 2: Tech Applications in Real Estate
- Mr Thanh Cat Dang Khoa – Director of Business Development, FPT Software
- Mr Tu Hoang - Lead Consultant, BCG
- Mr Marc Townsend- Chairman, Arcadia Consulting (REBrokerage)
- Moderator: Ms Tracy Vu - Head of Division, ERA VietNam
Panel 3: Green Finance - Challengs and Opportunities
- Mr Tran Anh Phong - Standarard Charter Head of Local Corporates
- Mr Stefano Pellegrino - Founder of Faber Capital (ClimateTech startup, good for banks & funds to track ESG performance)
- Mr Luis Vo - CTO Rever
- Moderator: Mr Bao Nguyen - Managing Partner, Vietnam Capital Advisors
📌 Event Information:
- Time: 14:00 – 17:00 | Thursday, August 24th, 2023
- Location: Hai Ba Trung, DaKao, District 1, HCMC
-> Register your interest: https://lnkd.in/gPZg2YCb
According to Forbes, digital transformation is often seen as the result of “digitally native” companies such as Netflix, Uber and Amazon that have dramatically improved the customer experience of familiar industries. When younger generations enter the market, they are always online and are used to being connected quickly and instantly. This consumer mindset is making the real estate market transform to adapt to the call of the times.
Since there is limited space, our organizers would like to select appropriate individuals to send instructions on the participation’s fee. This helps the meetup to be fully represented by: PropTech, a real estate investor and a brokerage…